TRS19 Keyboard Shortcut for 'Edit Trains ...'

CitMusJoe

Trainz User
Can someone tell me please if there is any shortcut in TRS19 'Driver' for "ToolsMenu / Edit Trains ..." applyable? Or can be manual loading be done in another effective way?

In TANE we had the wheel-icon in Driver on the mid of the right hand side of the screen.

_______
Josef

Sorry, no hot key currently, but it's on the To Do list.

On the subject of the 'Edit Trains' tab, I'd really like some sorting/filtering options in Driver, for example, have it list just the C&O rolling stock, or VR steam locomotives, etc. You know, make it easier to find what you want to use in your extremely vast collection...

There's no more "Edit Trains" in Driver in Build 105100. With UDS, you have to switch to Surveyor first.

And for the mass majority of users, I am correct. If you are not a subscriber then you still have Edit Trains buried in a menu without a keyboard shortcut in Driver. While the UDS may someday be ready for use. Making very bad UI design decisions for users that don't pay to have access to it is just dumb.

William

And for the mass majority of users, I am correct. If you are not a subscriber then you still have Edit Trains buried in a menu without a keyboard shortcut in Driver. While the UDS may someday be ready for use. Making very bad UI design decisions for users that don't pay to have access to it is just dumb.

William

I remember previous threads re. this issue ...
E.g.: https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...-get-help-with-TRS-2019-I-have-some-questions
Have especially a look from #10 to #14 at least if you are in a hurry.

Sadly nothing more to say about. I fully agree with you, William, thanks.
The other sentences of my thoughts I just deleted to keep it easy to follow and acceptable ...

Last edited:
Back