Trainzdem - openrailwaymap

I had to do it once for Google Maps and it's been awhile. I believe you need to obtain the certificate link and the other information for that server.

Last edited:
Anyone know how to add a new map source to trainzdem? I would like to use the following.
https://www.openrailwaymap.org/
It's on my to-do list for quite some time. Unfortunately, Open Railway Map doesn't quite adhere to the de-facto map tile standard. Therefore you cannot simply create a new parameter set. The source code must be changed, too.

BTW, the bottom layer is just monochrome Open Street Map, but I'm sure you figured that out.

It's on my to-do list for quite some time. Unfortunately, Open Railway Map doesn't quite adhere to the de-facto map tile standard. Therefore you cannot simply create a new parameter set. The source code must be changed, too.

BTW, the bottom layer is just monochrome Open Street Map, but I'm sure you figured that out.

Yea I noticed that, its just nice because is better highlights the tracks and shows abandoned road beds. Hope it can be added someday.

Rather than start a new thread, when you get a chance Roland could you look at the link for the contemporary UK OS maps in Bing/Local Live maps, as the current one hasn't worked for some time.

Back