Upgrade from GOLD CLASS MEMBERSHIP

kmver

I want to get 2019 i see cancel membership. I did ask about this and the answer was "[FONT=&quot]Your gold membership does include a 25% discount, and as such the TRS19 digital download would be $52.49US with this discount applied. Please note, you must place your order whilst your gold membership is active (after cancelling, it will remain active till the end of your billing cycle)" I dont see how to download or order 2019 in membership screen.
Any help how to go about this without issues. Thanks[/FONT]

I have a Gold membership. I also wanted to upgrade to full digital version, which I did. I received an email staying the download was on MyTrainz Page. When I checked the TRS19 download it said 8.35 GB, which is the same size as the Gold membership download.
But on the digital order page zit said the download size was 12.5 GB. What up with this?

The difference in size is the USA content pack (which you will be offered to download in-game once you install the full version).

I assume you know the "full version" you are referring to is not an "upgrade" but an older version that doesn't include the Trainz Plus features.

Back