Jointed Rail Freeware F7A's And F7B's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaden_lenihan

I hate to be one of those people, but, I don't know why, when I went on to jointed rail, I noticed the freeware F Units were removed, I wonder why they are removed?

I know that move seems like a bad move as those F7's were how most people got attracted to jointed rail in the first place.

They were removed due to compatability issues with later TANE versions as well as going forward into 2019. These are many years old and were not going to be upgraded. We hope to have some F units done in the future but we dont have a solid release date.

Sorry posting has been slow, its been a busy time just with life in general for alot of us here at JR.

IMO ... They should have never been removed ... but this is the way of moving forward ... all lower assets must be totally eradicated ... even though there is no higher replacement ... Shame On You for eradicating them

Last edited:
IMO ... They should have never been removed ... but this is the way of moving forward ... all lower assets must be totally eradicated ... even though there is no higher replacement ... Shame On You for eradicating them

Bit drastic much? At some point you can no longer support things it's the nature of how things WORK , these were made at least 8-10 years ago at this point. One cannot have TS2006-2009 level assets forever.

Also it's FREEWARE....remember that. We do NOT have to make any of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back