"Legacy of the BN" Session is missing "Session Completed" TrackMark (TRS19)

1611mac

- - . -
"Legacy of the BN" Session is missing "Session Completed" Trigger (TRS19)

As info only...

As part of my Silver membership I downloaded "Legacy of the Burlington Northern" Route which is marked as "TRS19" compatible on Trainz store. Ran the first Session "Coal Delivery" and could find no end to the session. I checked the Session Rules and it calls for end of session upon hitting Trigger "Power plant (Session Completed)" - My Session is missing that Trigger.

I looked visually at all trackmarks and also used "Find Object" - There is no such trigger in my installed route/session. If I Edit the Rule the trigger does not appear in the Trigger list. Thus, three different methods indicate the ending trigger is missing.

Last edited:
Solution: Add a trackmark named "Power plant (Session Completed)" where you think it should be. :D

Solution: Add a trackmark named "Power plant (Session Completed)" where you think it should be. :D

Yeah.. I did that. Post was "as info" for others and possibly Auran. I'm getting a lot of "compatible with TRS19" sessions that don't work properly in TRS19. I figure this stuff won't get "fixed" or problem won't be found if people don't point them out....

I tried this fix in Tane just now, I got to the trackmark and nothing happeded. 5th time trying to get one single run working when its payware... tsk tsk JR...

Clair

I tried this fix in Tane just now, I got to the trackmark and nothing happeded. 5th time trying to get one single run working when its payware... tsk tsk JR...
Clair

Just double checked the session rules again and once you arrive and park at the power plant the "official" session is over... I'm not sure where the "Freight Lead" is (one of the three tracks in the power station yard?) but there certainly is no ending trigger anywhere. I don't understand why they would take you all the way to the power plant and park you as the coal was needed "as soon as possible". For my own satisfaction I went ahead and ran over the Station Coal Unloader to unload then quit. The unloading worked great running at 4mph, that was the best part.

Last edited:
I downloaded the route and had the same problem. Except that not only was the ending trigger missing, but the initial trigger as well. I had to create both of them to get it to work.

I’m playing TRS 2019 SP 2 Beta.

Same here. Delivered the coal and then I run into an invisible red signal just before leaving the Santon area. I have a feeling the session isn't even supposed to end here as the introduction stated "Your next assignment will be West Clyde Jct. but we can talk more about that after you deliver at Santon". On top that there actually is a trigger that says "Vernon SESSION COMPLETED (general loads)" which all suggests to me there is a second leg to this session that fails to trigger.

Last edited:
Back