Mr. Hilliam

headmonkeyboy

Is an update to TMR17 at least planned to bring it up to Tane sp3 standards?
I'd like to use my RailDriver with TMR just like all the other titles.

Thanks,

Clair

I can tell you, that it only saw 2 or 3 updates during its life time and that was it. I can tell you, TMR17 won't see that kind of update at all, so if you want to use your RD unit, you'll have to download the DLC packs into TANE SP3.

Peace

Is an update to TMR17 at least planned to bring it up to Tane sp3 standards?
I'd like to use my RailDriver with TMR just like all the other titles.

Thanks,

Clair

No... But;

From experience...

Routes from TANE SP3, can be saved as CDP and then dropped into TRS19 CM and they will work fine. Routes from TANE SP3 will not always drop into TMR17 CM as some assets were never converted for that format. If you can save your TMR17 route as a CDP and then drop it into TANE SP3 CM and you can get that to work, you can then save as CDP and drop into TRS19 CM and your route will then work with RailDriver.

I am saying this as a possibility as I see in your Timeline you have all 3 versions necessary to accomplish the possible upgrade.

Thanks guys, I was just curious as its the same program as Tane and still for sale so it kinda makes sence to me that it should be updated.

Christopher, I may try that as my experience grows but at the moment thats way above my paygrade... lol Im simply a driver oriented guy.
I've looked at surveyor a few times and each time I am more confused than the last. Theres just so much to learn here.

Thanks for answering though,

Clair

Thanks guys, I was just curious as its the same program as Tane and still for sale so it kinda makes sence to me that it should be updated.

Christopher, I may try that as my experience grows but at the moment thats way above my paygrade... lol Im simply a driver oriented guy.
I've looked at surveyor a few times and each time I am more confused than the last. Theres just so much to learn here.

Thanks for answering though,

Clair

If you don't want to have to try to shake and bake the route yourself, I am open to you sending me the file, and I will shake and bake it for you, and then send it back, and hopefully will be RailDriver ready. Just let me know. For me it's easy peasy.

Back