Trainz Survey - 5 x $100 Trainz Gift Vouchers to be won.

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
Do you own Trainz 12, Trainz A New Era or Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019?

If so, we're looking for your feedback. Please complete this Survey to go into the draw to win one of 5 x $100 Gift Vouchers that can be used at the Trainzportal Store.

This is your chance to help us make Trainz better than ever before, so please take 15 minutes or so to let us know what you think.

(Note, this is the same survey as announced in the Trainz Newsletter, and there is one entry per person).

Question 13, Detail Scenery and Anti Aliasing - the setting options are not Off, Low, Standard, High, or Ultra.

I chose Ultra because I have the highest setting, but the answer choices don't match the selections in setup, so kind of hard to answer those 2.

Question #2, I spend the vast majority of my time either looking for missing assets or trying to fix faulty ones. That wasn't one of the choices....

What about PCs, generically speaking, that are just 3 years old, not older, or newer? I chose the best option I though, but it isn't right. How about a question phrased something like 3 years and newer, and another one older than 3 years.

How about other questions such as those on using the product?

There should be an all of the above.

The drag-em into place things is weird and unintuitive. These shouldn't have a scroll box to change the values, because having the scroll box makes these items look like their values can be adjusted. That's why the numbers disappear when the same value is placed in other positions, and that's confusing.

Completed my survey, now eagerly awaiting the arrival of my $100 (is it USD or AUD?) gift voucher :hehe:

Well, if the questionnaire has items not quite right, guess that disqualifies any way to have valid answers.

Even if the questions were not spot on, I answered them as close to my situation as I could. I would hope that does not disqualify me. I'll take it in USD or AUD, pay it to PayPal and they will convert it.

I think the survey was easy to do and helped me think about why I'm here in the first place, and I will continue for many more years. Thanks N3V. If I win I'm going to buy an external SSD USB harddrive.

I agree with John about the drag n drop. Figured it out after fussing with the first one for a while...

Last edited:
We spotted the AA issue a little too late, but decided it isn't a major factor.

"Rules" are that you need to "complete" the survey - so simply answering each question qualifies your survey as "complete".

USD$100 as per our store currency.

Happily started on the survey, then it became apparent that you needed to be on the computer you use to play TANE/TRS19. I'm not that keen on doing surveys once, twice may be too much of an ask.

Back