Driver and commands not showing

big_b

Using build 98529
In Surveyor I was just checking direction of some Industries ( dual entries )
When I going to driver to set a drive to rule.To see which side of the Industry it goes to the normal screen appears
where I can see the default driver but when I try to add a consist then it goes to this which just stays unchanged
Until I cancel and back out
The only way to get back to the right screen it to exit a reload but always goes back to this screen
I've always done it this way in tane and it works fine or
in 2019 is this because I'm trying to do it from surveyor without creating a session attached to go to driver ?

I'm not really understanding this - sorry. The following is my solution to what I think is your problem.

You cannot set "Drive to" commands in Surveyor without first opening the Main Menu, then selecting the Session Editor and then selecting the Driver Setup Rule and clicking "Edit". You can then add driver commands as required. The driver commands must first be ticked in the Driver Command rule before they can be assigned to a driver. The Trainz Wiki has detailed instructions at http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/How_to_Use_Driver_Setup_Rule

You don't add a consist to the Driver Commands - the driver is first assigned to a consist and that driver is then issued commands, as described in the preceding paragraph.

In Driver you can add new driver commands (or remove existing ones) from the driver command bar while a session is running.

Probably just thew way I worded it
After shutting down PC and rebooting it's all working again ( had some weird things happening) but only in Trainz

Back