Update 99912. What is in it?

I tried to download this patch TRS19 from 98592 to 99618 i got a message online patch not responding. then a message Unable to copy insulation data to target disk ( result-17.src:G/Program Files/N3V Games/Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 Patch installer.exe.dist; G:/Program Files/N3V Games/BE4D48CD patch installer/Patch installer.exe. Then after trying to download it again it started to download then another error message then a message all in red from User Account Control saying This App has been blocked for your protection, An Administrator has blocked you from running this App TRS19.exe. Publisher unknown, File origin Hard Drive on this computer Files\N3V Games\Trainz Railroad simulator 2019\TRS19\.exe This is the message i got and now i have been blocked and cant get into TRS19 Who is the Administrator i am a full paid up member of gold and cant get into TRS19 I have sent a ticket in last night just hope i dont have to wait to long to hear from them otherwise i am paying for nothing. has any one else had this problem with this RED Blocked message.

Thanking you Tony ( quadman )

Are you a Gold Subscription member? It could be the Trainz Plus update.

Yes I am a gold subscriber, and yes it is a Trainz Plus update. I just want to know what was fixed so I can test it for the updated items.

In this case you are the administrator. Run TRS19 in Administrator mode to see if my guess is correct..

I just want to know what was fixed so I can test it for the updated items.

There is probably nothing new. It is a technical release for the purpose of meeting the commitment to Gold subscribers for an update to appear each quarter. The real release is still some time away.

99912 fixes a few more issues. There should be a new build with more fixes out in the next day or so which should be close to final. We'll then turn off assertions, rebuild, precache the content and get the official Trainz Plus release out asap (hopefully this week but more likely next).

Be glad to see the assertions disappear. I keep getting one telling there is a stupidly amount of items to generate. But you still did not say what was fixed.

Once again, can I suggest Gold/Silver issues have their own separate sub-forum to avoid confusion/antagonism when they appear in the main TRS2019 section?

There's a subtle change. Take a look at the track marks and direction markers. They no longer glow so bright that we need sunglasses when we open up that tab.

i hope another build comes soon, my fps have tanked from 70+ to 20-30, i still can't run full screen without crashing or an error screen. i thought it was safe to go ahead and update to the route i had been working on. the performance is choppy.

Hi Jayco-man
Currently the Trainz Plus update is in beta, however if you wish to install the Trainz Plus update then you can do so by following these steps:

1) Double click on the TRS19 icon on your desktop
2) Click on Trainz Settings
3) Click on the 'Install' tab
4) Click on the 'Change Trainz patch stream' button
5) Follow the prompts, and change the patch steam to 'Trainz Plus' or 'Trainz Plus - Beta
6) Now click on 'Check for Trainz Updates' in the install tab of the Trainz Settings
7) Follow the prompts to install the update. You may need to install 4 updates at the current time.

Please note, we do recommend that you use a clone or backup of your current TRS19 installation, in case you wish to revert back to the current non beta or Trainz Plus version.

Please also note that the Trainz Plus beta is currently only able to be installed into build 98592.

i hope another build comes soon, my fps have tanked from 70+ to 20-30, i still can't run full screen without crashing or an error screen. i thought it was safe to go ahead and update to the route i had been working on. the performance is choppy.

Mine has as well. I never saw 70+ due to the route I'm testing, but now the same settings I've used since TRS19 came out have tank complete down to slide show.

Something's broken in this build which needs to be readdressed.

Back