Survey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading other comments in this thread (including that rude agist one) I had another go at the survey and completed it to the end.

After being very careful answering the questions, commenting on Trainz and and completing the survey, I sent it and BAM! The freaking connection at Surveymonkey timed out!!

Waste of my dang time.....

I had no issues with the survey - I simply didn't bother myself with it!

Rob.

I told them at every opportunity that there's not enough Uk steam era content Rob. Mind you it most probably won't do any good, but at least I tried.

Had no problem completing the survey in Chrome. (Reasonably straight forward). I think it's great that N3V are interested in reading what their client base has to say. I felt really great after completing the survey, as it gave me a chance to vent some of my current frustrations with Trainz to N3V. (Felt a lot lighter after I clicked on the "Send" button)...

Hopefully now N3V will collate all this information/feed back and start to listen to some of the concerns that a proportion of the community have. In regularly reading the forum, it's clear that a lot of the community are at the moment "happy as Larry", others "not so happy"!!!

N3V's challenge is to keep the current proportion of the community, that's happy, "happy" and to try and find ways to get the rest of the community, happy (& content). It will be interesting to see if N3V is really interested in listening to the community, or whether this is just another "snow job". (I hope they are listening)...

Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
I did mine, very easy to do. Lots of questions about Routes, I probably was not helpful with those questions, but anyway. I hope 5 deserving people win $100 each. (including me ;) )

I opened the Trainz News email on my tablet and followed the link to the survey. It started off ok, but went into far too much specific detail on specific routes, equipment specs etc. to complete. Most of them I had never run or very rarely. Other questions required me to be logged in at my Trainz PC to find an appropriate result, which I wasn't, so I never completed the survey. Like Trainz itself, which requires one to be a programmer to even fix faulty content, the survey to me seemed to require an in depth knowledge beyond that which I possess.

I think this post just goes and shows the avg age around here...

Learn to read people...

That was a simple survey if you can read. There was nothing to download either, again, if you can read.

Filled it and hope I get the $100 since everyone else apparently lacks the ability to read. Survey didn't even take 5 mins.

Don't be so ageist, i know many young people who wouldn't have been able to do this survey as a lot them have minimal reading and comprehension skills ( I've taught many students IT over the years ) I'm 67 and i had zero issues filling this in. .

I think this post just goes and shows the avg age around here...

Learn to read people...

That was a simple survey if you can read. There was nothing to download either, again, if you can read.

Filled it and hope I get the $100 since everyone else apparently lacks the ability to read. Survey didn't even take 5 mins.

I'm over 70 and I managed to read the survey on my iPad but it is quite apparent that N3V are only interested in responses from people who are using TRS19 as why else would they ask questions about TRS19 without first establishing whether you have it installed. No prizes for non TRS19 users I bet.

Ken

Right.

So people are able to find the survey, people have shared their opinions and some people maybe should have chosen different words for those in hindsight.

I think that concludes this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back