After restalling Trainz Railroad sim 2019

robynne

Hi All,
I have just reinstalledTRSim2019 .I have brought this game and Tane a few months ago...Computer played up and had to reinstall TRS 2019 but on looking "my trainz account" does not have either programs on my account page . I have four games registered on my account but not these two.
What do I do next. P.S. If help arrives thank you all. cheers.Robynne

The account you are using to post here on the forums has '19 registered to it, looking at the track diagram next to your name. If you try & launch '19 does it give you an error?

peter

Hi Robynne
I have re-allocated both TRS19 and Trainz: A New Era to your account so as to ensure that you are being given full access for both. Could you please let us know if you now see the 'Download TANE' and 'Download TRS19' options in your MyTrainz account?

Hi, In my Digital downloads under" full product purchase"-Yes both are there but under my "registered serial numbers" no they are not/. maybe Because it was a digital download perhaps does not need serial numbers. thanks for the help Robynne..

Hi Robynne
Due to the way that TRS19 and Trainz: A New Era are handled by our system, they won't appear under the 'serial numbers' page. However if you are seeing the downloads for them in your account, then this indicates that they are fully registered into your account :)

Regards

P.S. for anyone with a Steam edition of TANE or TRS19 who is reading this thread, these editions won't automatically show the downloads in MyTrainz. You can check if it is fully registered in your account by checking if the relevant icon is showing in the timeline above your posts on these forums. If you are unsure, then please try contacting the helpdesk using the helpdesk button at the top of this page.

Back