Mac Users - IMPORTANT - Mojave Mac OS 10.14.4 - Now Fixed

Is there a way to get an asset (textures) into a pick list without dragging the item into the pick list? (key stroke?) Since Mojave screwed up the mouse interaction with the latest update, I cannot drag across the screen and add to a pick list.

The latest update resolves the mouse drag issues. You should be at: 100331

The other answer to your question is yes, you can also use Content Manager to create your picklists.

Just updated to the 100438 build and all the MAC Mojave problems appear to be fixed. YAY and a BIG THANK you to the development team.

MAC Update Patch to 1000438

Just updated to the 100438 build and all the MAC Mojave problems appear to be fixed. YAY and a BIG THANK you to the development team.

I am running Catalina Beta and my version of TRS19 is 100331 with no available update via the patch installer.
Where did you get it from?

100331 is the latest TRS19 build.
100438 is a Trainz Plus build (available to Gold Class members).

What issues are you having with 100331 as I believe the mouse drag issues should be fixed in that version?

100331 is the latest TRS19 build.
100438 is a Trainz Plus build (available to Gold Class members).

What issues are you having with 100331 as I believe the mouse drag issues should be fixed in that version?

Hi Tony

No issues I am aware of at the moment, thanks.

to play devils advocate here, given that none of the mac users who own contemporary macs can use a major part of the 2019 feature set, due to not having nvidia cards, shouldn't you be offering a discount ? :) the decision to use turf fx which isnt available for Mac is a big turnoff. personally i see no point in working in 2019 if my major interest is to build routes on a mac. You will probably find that the user base will become smaller over time as more of us move to PC's . As I am staying on mac for the foreseeable future as i just find PCS endless trouble i cant see myself ever using 2019 on the platform .

Back