Something gone wrong

chili46

TRS19 has been working for a long time, but just recently it stopped and will not load. I don't think anything has changed other than Microsoft routine updates. I have not change any of the security settings, etc., etc. I uninstalled the game and re-installed - NO GO! I tried T:ANE and that's still working okay. It's just TRS19. I have backups of my creations (not the most recent, but that's okay). I do have TRS19 installed on a laptop when I'm traveling and that works okay. So, it's isolated to my gaming PC. Just wondering if anyone else has had similar problems.

Will not run at all?

Have you tried going to your C:\Program Files\N3V Games\TRS19 directory and tried that directly?

What are the error messages? Hoping with fingers crossed there are some as that helps a lot.

Hi Chili46
Do you see the launcher screen (the screen with 'start trainz', 'manage content', etc on it) appear after you double click on the Trainz icon?

If so, what happens when you click on 'Start Trainz'? Do you see any error or messages?

I also have had this same problem. There is no error messages, I attempted a DB and EDB repair both stop when the all of the files and folders have been scanned. However, the BD repair does not complete, this has occurred several time with the same results, all ending with same group of assets displaying the following message "product is missing product icon tag" not the exact wording. For the moment I cannot access 2019's data folder, or start the game without a DB repair that does not complete. I have reinstalled 2019 with the same results. I switched to a different data directory and all is fine. The problem now is how to restore my WIP routes that were in the old backup folder, all items have been restored except for the routes, how is that accomplished?

Thanks, John

I have had a similar problem the sim ran but all the trains had the brakes locked on at 214psi tank pressure and the only solution was to delete the database and reinstall the payware routes. I have Mohave route but I did not reintall that because it does show several debug errors and I was concerned they might be contributing to the problem.:(

Back