Trainz Plus Beta 2 - 99813/99811

One known issue with laying track currently is that if you lay across a baseboard, one end of the track becomes "dead". Inserting a spline on the good end of the track and moving it across to the dead end solves the problem.

i am not sure when i am crossing a baseboard, i have over 200 of them, so it's hard for me to know if i am laying track across them. i have never seen such an issue.i have stopped laying track and started molding my mountains. how do i find out exactly the exact number of boards? i hope this is fixed soon, it's driving me crazy.i was expecting another build by now. I thought the final build was next week.

i am not sure when i am crossing a baseboard, i have over 200 of them, so it's hard for me to know if i am laying track across them. i have never seen such an issue.i have stopped laying track and started molding my mountains. how do i find out exactly the exact number of boards? i hope this is fixed soon, it's driving me crazy.i was expecting another build by now. I thought the final build was next week.

Use the grid view to see where you cross the baseboards. I had to do that last night myself on my simple test route.

I agree it's annoying right now, but that's part of testing. At this point in the game, no pun intended, I wouldn't want a released version. Keep testing and keep reporting is the name of the game right now. The more things we report and they fix, the better we will be going forward.

I found something else I need to confirm before I report it to ensure the asset that's causing the issue and not the program. Yet another thing to add to the pile of fixes that need to be addressed before this version is released.

This is the reason why I don't overwrite my working copy and clone everything for testing. If the test version breaks, it's annoying, but at least nothing important is trashed and we know that these issues should be fixed. When the full-released version trashes things, that's when it goes beyond annoying. This is what happened when T:ANE was first released.

Last edited:
Back