Routes on 2019

kmver

I do not see all 6 routes that comes with 2019. All i see installed is kickstarter country 2 and niddertalbahn. When i start 2019 it shows alot to install so do i install the others? . I don't see CANADIAN ROCKIES, CORNISH MAINLINE , SEBINO LAKE, ITALY, EDINBURGH - DUNDEE

Yes - you need to install those included 'packages' when prompted.
You have many hours of delicious route exploration ahead of you! Enjoy.

Last edited:
Typically, when you start the game a window should pop up showing items that need to be downloaded. You can also force this action by launching the game and then when the Launcher window is open look on "File" dropdown for "Download Purchased Items." You then need to quit and relaunch TRS19. Your downloads should then pop up when you "Start Trainz" from the launcher. (I'm new but I understand this procedure to be different than older versions which I see you have!)

Unfortunately this process does not seem to be working. I had to interrupt the downloads a couple of days ago, but when I select the Download Purchased Items and restart TRS20219, nothing happens. Most of the built in/DLC routes are showing as faulty because they are looking for items that were in the legacy TANE part of the DL packages.

Open to suggestions!

Back