Prussian Railways

Prussian T18 [WIP] pulling a train of Euromodeller's coaches.

KPEV-T18-with-a-train.jpg

Textures by Euromodeller, mesh is a modified version of my german class 78 tankengine.

Peter

Derived from Kpev, T18 E.L. railways (Elsass-Lothringen) or Imperial Railways of Alsace-Lorraine.
P-dehnert model BR78 reskin :) (for my personal use only).

Regards, Javier

2021-01-05-163800.jpg

Other versions of Alsace-Lorraine can be made of this locomotive.
It seems to me that it is not a railway reproduced in Trainz.

Take care my friend.

Oh yeah.
I have found information about some freight cars, passenger cars maybe I should ask a British friend for permission to repaint some. ;):hehe:

Hugs

Hi Javier,
sorry about a late reply.
If you want to make repaints of the KPEV bogey coaches then that is OK with me, they come with a GPL freeware license.
The 2 axle coaches have a different license (not mine!), but you can make private reskins!
there are some G10 wagons by killerkrabbe on the DLS, maybe get permission from him to reskin his items?

Cheers and stay safe :)

Hi Javier,
sorry about a late reply.
If you want to make repaints of the KPEV bogey coaches then that is OK with me, they come with a GPL freeware license.
The 2 axle coaches have a different license (not mine!), but you can make private reskins!

Already knew. Asking permission from a "British friend" was a joke in this case, well, that was my intention. :cool::hehe:

Hugs, Javier

Excellent Javier,
There will be a fast passanger loco out this week from me for the K.Bay.Sts.B, and it's not an S3!

Cheers and hugs,
Graham

Bavarian freight train................

2022-10-09-132615.jpg

2022-10-09-132715.jpg

2022-10-09-132513.jpg

I have modeled a double-stack Dory commodity for your KPEV and DRG Flats. They are scaled to fit nicely in each car.
Built with custom shipping racks and chain tie-downs.

I can send you the model in .skp, .obj or fbx. or whicheevr format you use in your modeling app. if you would like to make them into cargo for your flats?

Here is a Vray render of the cargo stack.

Dory.png

I have modeled a double-stack Dory commodity for your KPEV and DRG Flats. They are scaled to fit nicely in each car.
Built with custom shipping racks and chain tie-downs.

I can send you the model in .skp, .obj or fbx. or whicheevr format you use in your modeling app. if you would like to make them into cargo for your flats?

Here is a Vray render of the cargo stack.

Your offer is very kind, which of course I appreciate.
I'm updating these flats and it will be great to add this creation of yours.
I sent you a PM about it.

Thank you very much,
Javier

Back