Prussian Railways

Downoaded the HLV97 and 93. Both show missing dependencies (By Johimbo KUID:32105:51091 and 32105:50003) But I can't find these anywhere. If I delete these KUIDs at Config file, the HLV97 works, but the 93 is missing boggies. Anyhow the models are very nice.

Hi Guys,
I also DL these locos - my Fix:
Delete asset <kuid2:60856:51091> not needed.
For the HlV93 I deleted the missing kuid:60856:50003 and replaced with
<kuid2:60856:50004:3> bogie_HLV93_main.
I figured that the front bogey was already there and the main bogeys had to be the same size. Maybe not 100% correct but looks ok and works.
[SUB][/SUB]

Before reading your post (81) I did about the same as you suggest. It works. Somehow the config file is messed with KUIDs not needed.

Screenshots of my friend Manweb.

kpev.png

kpev2.png

Thanks for reviving Norm's thread, it brought a tear to my eye, we had conversations about Prussian and German trains, sadly I never got to tell Norm that I eventually got my KPEV locos.
Also, thanks for the fantastic wagons :)

Last edited:
Just mentioning: On the HLV93 series of locos, the cab sits way too high. Very unrealistic. I found a way to adjust cabs + inside views, and was able to fix not only this one but many others. If anyone is interested, just ask.

Thanks for reviving Norm's thread, it brought a tear to my eye, we had conversations about Prussian and German trains, sadly I never got to tell Norm that I eventually got my KPEV locos.
Also, thanks for the fantastic wagons :)

You're welcome Graham, I understand you because I think some of us carry a bit of Normhart with us; he was a good man.
Also thanks for the comment about the wagons.

Greetings, Javier

Just mentioning: On the HLV93 series of locos, the cab sits way too high. Very unrealistic. I found a way to adjust cabs + inside views, and was able to fix not only this one but many others. If anyone is interested, just ask.

Thank you for the offer :)

------------------------------------------------------

In addition to this I will tell you that I am making a passenger car similar to the one in the image although it still takes some time to finish it.:eek:

3-4.jpg

You're welcome Graham, I understand you because I think some of us carry a bit of Normhart with us; he was a good man.
Also thanks for the comment about the wagons.

Greetings, Javier
and anybody ask

Thank you for the offer :)

------------------------------------------------------

In addition to this I will tell you that I am making a passenger car similar to the one in the image although it still takes some time to finish it.:eek:

3-4.jpg
Two things:
The solution of adjusting the cabs came from you. I implemented successfully and use all the time. If anybody ever asks, rest ensure I will mention you as the originator of this solution.
The 3 axle cars, of German origin for sure, show 3 at left and 4 at right. That would be 3rd class and 4th class. You may laugh at 4th class, but I remember having seen 4th class; it was on some passenger cars of the now defunct Tanger-Fez railway, and as a kid, I envision these to have inside some wooden planks to sit. Have not seen it anywhere else... So, for the Germans to have 4th class is a surprise.

Hello Llebrez, thanks for reminding me about the cabs, my memory is not what it was. :hehe:
About the third / fourth class you are right; about 1920 when the DRG was founded they suppressed the 4th class and these mixed cars became only 3rd class, I leave a screenshot where you can see the interior.

Greetings

interior.jpg

Hi Graham, it is true what you say although the Prussian sun is not too strong. :hehe:
The boxes are already traveling on the reefers (to DLS). ;)

Hugs, Javier

About T1-T2-T3, a few days ago I found on the internet an image of a non-standard Kpev T3, at least a third shorter and more similar to the one I have published; Maybe repaint mine for a Gray version.

Greetings, Javier

Foto-T-3.jpg

First tests with the Kpev diesel railcar...............
ones-2.jpg

W:Y:ell done my friend, you have been busy, haven't you?

This is one interesting piece of equipment you created....:Y:...

keep safe over there, OK......;)

Hugs to you Javier from across the Icy Pond........:wave:

Yes, I have had work with this model, thanks for commenting Blue.
Be careful on the other side of the cold pond, heh heh. :hehe:

Hugs, Javier

Shortly before you published the coaches I received from a friend a valuable documentation of the Kpev rolling stock; now it has script problems so our colleague Manweb will check it.
I hope to do 3 versions.

Hugs, Javier

I look forward to the finished product.

I must get some screenshots of my coaches on here, how could I forget to have done that? (blame Covid! :D )

Back