Prussian Railways

Nice p-dehnert, thanks! There are quite a few DRG and DR assets from KillerKrabbe on that site too. Most are going to need some work but... nice.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

With the new KpEV Tank Car from fant_autentico that brings the KpEV freight rolling stock to eight. :D

Since there are only three KpEV locomotives and I've found that KpEV apparently operated in what the German folks appear to refer to as the first epoch I think it is likely that those rail cars from the first and second epoch would most likely have been found on the Prussian railway. I'm not sure how many would have survived into the third epoch. So my basis for selection for now is if they have a short carriage and spoked wheels they probably would have been seen on Prussian rails. If they have a long carriage and spoked wheels they might have been seen on Prussian rails. If they have a long carriage and solid wheels it is less likely they were on Prussian rails and if they have trucks then probably not. That gives me a good selection of rail cars to operate with, I think.

So, KpEV, early PKP, early DRG, and, possibly, some early DR/DB. I may remount stuff I like on spoked wheels just for fun. :D

Last edited:
Since there are only three KpEV locomotives and I've found that KpEV apparently operated in what the German folks appear to refer to as the first epoch I think it is likely that those rail cars from the first and second epoch would most likely have been found on the Prussian railway. I'm not sure how many would have survived into the third epoch. So my basis for selection for now is if they have a short carriage and spoked wheels they probably would have been seen on Prussian rails. If they have a long carriage and spoked wheels they might have been seen on Prussian rails. If they have a long carriage and solid wheels it is less likely they were on Prussian rails and if they have trucks then probably not. That gives me a good selection of rail cars to operate with, I think.

So, KpEV, early PKP, early DRG, and, possibly, some early DR/DB. I may remount stuff I like on spoked wheels just for fun. :D

Spoke wheels yes, spoke wheels no; smart selection.
We level up the game ?, railcars, electrics locomotives?:hehe::wave:

Look at this link on the bigtrain1 page https://bigtrain1.jimdofree.com/meine-modellbahn-h0/rollmaterial-2/

AT3-435-436-KPEV-Ep1-KHT15771-A.jpg

More items KPEV, a delicious steam railcar ....... and on the DLS. ;)
The author is Konni, name "Kittel Dampftriebwagen", Kuid 2:142675:500140:1

Regards, Javier

steam-railcar.jpg

That locomotive T14 is a repaint of the SLW T16. It is also necessary to change the configuration of axes 0-5-0 for a 1-4-1, using 0-4-0 of SLW plus the front and rear axle that are of a Bigtrain locomotive.
The T14 was a locomotive for passenger and freight trains.

Regards, Javier

Are the driving wheels from SLW or BigTrain? I'm looking to try doing the T14 on my own, since I got the other KPEV steam locs

The 0-4-0 driving wheels are from SLW, from your screenshot locomotive. The point is that the locomotives of that package are only for freight trains.
If you have more questions, tell me. ;)

(Do you have the T1 that I published on my website?)

In these cases I use the opacity graduation with gimp. Above the area of ​​the original texture you want to change, you place a suitable color and adjust the opacity to 15% or 20% (not exact, you must test the percentage).In other programs there will be a similar tool.
I put here the color I used.

verde.jpg

If the result is good, why not? You can also paint it in light gray because in the factories and to make the catalog photo it was frequent to paint the locomotives in that color.

Back