Prussian Railways

2020-02-21-090131.jpg

I think it's a good choice. There is a Belgian P8 in DLS (B64 ?, now I do not remember), I have it without finishing the repainting, maybe I finish it the weekend. :eek:

2020-02-21-205547.jpg

I got it downloaded: Plenty of dependencies all included. Super model with a very detailed interior. A must for steam enthusiasts. You'll have to change the Animdist in the main bogey file. The wheels turn to slow. Change it to 5.9 and they will turn almost perfect.

The locomotive is <kuid2:130544:1964:5> Be64_NMBS/SNCB by Witte46.

Peter

I got it downloaded: Plenty of dependencies all included. Super model with a very detailed interior. A must for steam enthusiasts. You'll have to change the Animdist in the main bogey file. The wheels turn to slow. Change it to 5.9 and they will turn almost perfect.

Thank you very much for the information, my memory is not what it was.
I will also change the animdist.

Regards

I might just end up reskinning the payware P 8, since there is little we can do with the freeware Be64. It uses a texture file with a single color to paint most of the loco, which makes it impossible when you try to add details such as the Prussian eagle logo on the side of the cab.

But thanks either way.

Yes, you are right and I thought the same. I guess I will finish my repainting in some way.
If you have the other SLW payware package (40 or 50 locomotives), there are some that can be repainted to Prussians, for example DRG BR 36.

dampflokomotive-br-36-0-4-drg.jpg

L413673.jpg

That leaves the Prussian T 3 as the only reskin for KPEV railways I could potentially publish. If I recall correctly, you did use the T 3 drivers for your T 1?
Also, did you base the T 1 on a model? Curious because I can't find any image of a T 1 in real life.

It must be a model. Take a look at the rail joiner on the upper one, so it must be HO. Did these locos exist in real life? Don't recall having seen them, in fact they look more American than anything else. Still, they are truly beautiful.

Good morning, by parts ........
As P-dehnert says, the images are of a Prussian T4 and existed.

About my locomotive; The T0-T1-T2 series were locomotives of railways prior to KPEV and absorbed by it. Locomotives with 0-2-0, 1-2-0 and some 0-3-0 axles, more or less 40 units and with different construction formats between them.
I traced its passage to the DRG but I think that not all happened although some if as the well-known glaskasten.

WP-Preu-ische-T-1-Bromberger-Bauart.jpg

Preu-ische-T-1-Kiel-1872.jpg

Trains-T2.jpg

Speaking of the SLW KPEV package, another model can still be made:

T16 + G8 = G10

G10-1.jpg

G10-2.jpg

Hello,

The T14 exists, starting from the model of "Belgafox" SNCB serie HLV97 (on the DLS), we can also do the T9 (HLV93)

Regards André

Downoaded the HLV97 and 93. Both show missing dependencies (By Johimbo KUID:32105:51091 and 32105:50003) But I can't find these anywhere. If I delete these KUIDs at Config file, the HLV97 works, but the 93 is missing boggies. Anyhow the models are very nice.

Back