Copy&paste crash

SpalterBockerl

hi,

i work mostly eith copy paste ...til few weeks works good... now i cant...after set frame and paste game freeze after 2-3 paste!!!!

regards

spalterbockerl

Something has changed - the trick is to find out what. Perhaps the route has become corrupt? Does it crash in other routes? Do you have a backup version to test?

Hi Tony,

no backup, im use vers: 98592...

The freeze Copy&paste will be happen on paste high only....

C&P texture,objects,tracks works.....on my actually map.

im try other map: all works, lol

regards

@spalterbockerl

hi,

Copy&Paste Crash if set High....

i figured out: it works but:_ in earlier Trainzversion u can set frame and paste fast to fill board...now this freeze Trainz!!!----its C&P high only

u need do slower!!! u have to wait 1-2 sec before paste next frame, ...find ur rhythm to paste frames.

if freeze close Trainz with TM ,reboot and if u open Map klick "use changes" ....

regards

@spalterbockerl

hi,

Copy&Paste Crash if set High....

i figured out: it works but:_ in earlier Trainzversion u can set frame and paste fast to fill board...now this freeze Trainz!!!----its C&P high only

u need do slower!!! u have to wait 1-2 sec before paste next frame, ...find ur rhythm to paste frames.

if freeze close Trainz with TM ,reboot and if u open Map klick "use changes" ....

regards

@spalterbockerl

G'day everyone. I just wanted to suggest that the "Freezing" issue on pasting is reproing with the PBR Textures causing a conflict with Track assets, more accurately "Protrack" assets when pasting over or near a track. Generally I originally just thought it was my older machine not handling the settings I use. Copying and pasting over track splines of older Trainz track assets (I.E Pre Tane) in the Trainz 19 environment demonstrated no crashes over 15 mins. Using Textures that arent PBR in Trainz 19 demonstrated no crashes over 15 mins also. So something may be up with the PBR textures and paste mechanic as it happens on any route?

Back