Custom session - Has player sounded horn?

1611mac

- - . -
When creating a session...
Is there any way to check to see if a player has sounded their horn? No particular location or method. Just whether horn has been used at all or not. Same with bell. Didn't find any horn/bell related rule.

Thanks in advance.

To my knowledge, there is no such rule for checking.
That it would have to be scripted asset, but I love that idea and always had a use in my sessions, but since no such rule exist, I had to work around..

You can however, have the bell and horn sound via the AI commands and they will sound the bell / horn

You can try experimenting with the Multiple-Check Motorman Rule,<kuid2:487222:100137:2> by subway_v. I downloaded it some time ago, but never had the time to try it and would be very interested in the results you obtain (if any).

According to its description, it is:

"A configurable check rule for interactive point / penalty based sessions. This rule can be customized to check for headlight operation, horn sounding, emergency braking, destination signs, and arriving / departing time scheduling.
This rule also includes 3 optional hardmode settings with game effects: SPAD, Bad Coupling, and Random Delay."

When creating a session...
Is there any way to check to see if a player has sounded their horn? No particular location or method. Just whether horn has been used at all or not. Same with bell. Didn't find any horn/bell related rule.

Thanks in advance.

The Multiple-Check Motorman Rule does check if a horn "has" or "has not" been sounded when placed under a trigger check but I do not know if this rule works in TRS19.

Regards,

Vaughn

Back