Screenshot of The Week: March 7 to March 14 2019 (Branchline)

Midwestern Branch
TsocLEc.jpg

A once thriving narrow gauge railway, this coal branch now lays dorment amid the ever growing forest due to a company closure.

BbDyRIR.png
eh

Last edited:
On a cold March morning on the Fremont Branch, Clinchfield Railroad, Train Moss Turn One's pusher, GP38 CRR#2000, loads cars at Delp Tipple as the headpower SD40 CRR#3014 drops mtys at Victor Tipple before proceeding up to Moss Tipple and yard.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
Ha! I looked at your pic, dmmascit, and thought "that's nice, I like that". Then I looked at the title and thought "Oh, there's a Pleasanton Valley in California not far from me, I wonder if that's why I like it?" Then I checked your location. HA! :D I like your pic because it is a picture of home. :D

With no more trains travelling on the rural branch line until early morning, the stock horse will have a quiet night.
Fictitious WIP route.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

[h=2][/h]
Ha! I looked at your pic, dmmascit, and thought "that's nice, I like that". Then I looked at the title and thought "Oh, there's a Pleasanton Valley in California not far from me, I wonder if that's why I like it?" Then I checked your location. HA!
agrin.gif
I like your pic because it is a picture of home.
agrin.gif

Thank you. I enjoy this area as I used to work through here years ago. Now I am modeling it, ;)

Last edited:
Back