Can't Submit A Trouble Ticket

boleyd

Reporting TRS19 Problems?

I go to the Helpdesk and then to the following via the Trouleshooter. It seems to be an unusable combination of TANE and TRS19????

================

Please use the Search Box above to search for keywords related to your issue. Using one or two keywords works best.

For quick answers to general usability questions, we recommend your visit our friendly Trainz forums,

To submit a Support Ticket, click on the Troubleshooter Button, then follow the steps through to the appropriate Category. Login using your Simulator Central or MyTrainz Username and Password.

Note: Support tickets are generally answered in 1-3 days. Your patience is appreciated.

Troubleshooter
Click the Troubleshooter link at the top of the page to return to the Category Page

Trainz: A New Era & Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019
TANE and Trainz Driver owners, please select from the Sub-Categories below:
Next Steps

Downloading TANE / TD2016
Installing TANE / TD2016
TANE / TD2016 Not Working
Patching (Updating Existing Installation)
Problems Operating TANE / TD2016
Other Issues with TANE / TD2016
Managing Content
TANE / TD2016 System Specifications
Downloadable Content (DLC)
TANE Platinum Edition

It's confusing.

It appears as if the title was updated but the categories were not.

To be on the safe side, disregard this and go through the troubleshooter another level and choose other Trainz products. In the ticket mention that because TRS19 was not listed, you chose other instead.

I would also submit a separate ticket for updating the helpdesk menu as well.

I could not understand how to submit a ticket for TRS19 so I reopened an old ticket and replied to it with a request for assistance.
I am probably in over my head on this Trainz stuff but it is an absorbing activity in my dotage.

Last edited:
Proper instructions are expensive to write. I have been through it. The technicians write their version and give it to the person with the skill to codify it into understandable instructions aimed at some grade level. That process can be expensive. You have one, or more writers meeting with one or more technical types for some time. TIME is expensive. Instructions do not bring in new customers. Accountants believe that. Their focus is more toward growth, expenses and margins, as it should be. Customer retention is an ethereal area for them There are few ways to quantify/value retention that carry material weight, so instructions become the step-child of the project.

I was chastised once for trying to book Cost Avoidance - that is I was reducing cost and wanted to show that I also reduced overhead/expense that way. Nope, not allowed says the accounting department. Tony is probably seeing the same thing when he wants to spend money and offset that "writing instructions" cost by booking the value$$$ of retained customers.

Last edited:
I follow the process on the Troubleshooter page but there is never a mention of TS19 except one which leads in a circle.
Pretty Please, give me a way to submit a TS19 trouble ticket. It may be my fault but my therapist says I have to learn to accept that.:eek:
=========================================================================================

[FONT=&quot]Click the Troubleshooter link at the top of the page to return to the Category Page[/FONT]

Trainz: A New Era & Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019
TANE and Trainz Driver owners, please select from the Sub-Categories below:

Next Steps

Downloading TANE / TD2016
Installing TANE / TD2016
TANE / TD2016 Not Working
Patching (Updating Existing Installation)
Problems Operating TANE / TD2016
Other Issues with TANE / TD2016
Managing Content
TANE / TD2016 System Specifications
Downloadable Content (DLC)
TANE Platinum Edition

Back