Missing Wireframe Grid Lines in Surveyor

Christopher824

CDETrainz.com
Hello, searched and could not find, although I do remember seeing a post about it before.

I am using TANE 94916 and in Surveyor in one (and only one) of my Routes the wireframe has partially disappeared, some baseboards it's there, and some baseboards its missing. I did a extended database rebuild, also tried saving the route as a different name, then rebuild, still has same problem. The wireframe will not come back. Anyone out there have this problem and able to fix it?

Here is a image of what it looks like;

Missing Wireframe.jpg

I am using TANE 94916 and in Surveyor in one (and only one) of my Routes the wireframe has partially disappeared, some baseboards it's there, and some baseboards its missing.

Does this section of the route appear invisible when viewed from the side? This is a known problem that occurs intermittently. It may be associated with adding and removing baseboards. You could try saving the route to CDP, deleting it and reloading it from CDP, or starting a new route with one baseboard and merging this one to it.

Does this section of the route appear invisible when viewed from the side? This is a known problem that occurs intermittently. It may be associated with adding and removing baseboards. You could try saving the route to CDP, deleting it and reloading it from CDP, or starting a new route with one baseboard and merging this one to it.

The section does not appear invisible when viewed from the side. I saved to CDP, then deleted the route, then reloaded it. It still has the exact same problem.

The good news is that creating a new route with one baseboard, then merging it into that one baseboard fixed it.

THANK YOU SailorDan !!!

starting a new route with one baseboard and merging this one to it.

I just realized that this also fixed another one of my other problems I was having from months ago that no one was able to answer. When you open Edit Environment and change the Date in the Route level. The Route gets stuck on that date permanently. If you use the Merge to a blank baseboard method you suggested. It releases the date so that when you open the Route it will alway be today.

Thank you again, you help me fix 2 problems in one shot.

Back