Simulatortrain F39 TOFC Flatcar Kuid:156765:1380

Alizee84

Hi there. I have a little Problem. My PC is crashed and i lost some Content. Can tell me some one where i can found these.
Simulatortrain F39 TOFC Flatcar Kuid:156765:1380. I very glad about some help.
Guido

Check over at http://www.jointedrail.com

I'm sure you already have an account, but in case you don't you need to sign up in order to download.

Sorry to hear about your crash. Backups are your friend, but need to be visited often.

I've learned a lot since originally making these and very much want to do them to current standards. In addition to replacing the F39/a/c cars previously done (working from much better drawings this time!), I've collected a reasonable amount of material towards the cast F39B cars, as well as some of those owned by the Erie and later stretched 10 feet by EL. I now have sufficient information to do ATTX cars in non-TOFC service for the 70s and 80s, and the odd handful of photos of cars owned by other roads.

Long story short, these are very cool cars and I certainly have plans to do them justice with a new model. I don't believe there's anywhere the originals are available for download, nor to my knowledge do I still have copies easily accessible. The cost of progress I suppose...

Sounds good to me. ERIE will be great. So can I ask you that you can send me Please the orginal Files of the Pennsy Car.
Guido

Back