Mistake made when the Yarnish L1L2 Adaptor was Updated

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
Mistake made when the Yarnish Content was Updated

'Cause the road signs are on the wrong sides of the road.
The difference in texture color also affects the other recently updated Yarnish content.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
What did the author say when you contacted him/her about it that made you post this?

I thought N3V Content Repair team did this and messed up several other YARNish assets, not the original author. I have been fixing T-Intersection for the last couple weeks, and the textures (colors) are way off.

There are several other posts in the forums about (I am going to coin a term) 'The Trainz YARNish Repair Debacle' (c) 'tm'.

' Cause the road signs are on the wrong sides of the road.
The signs aren't on the wrong side of the road if you "live down under & the UK" We can't help it if you guys & gals in the northern hemisphere drive on the wrong side of the road. :hehe:

Cheers, Mac.

If you look at the white sign in the middle of the road you will see that it's still wrong for down under. It's a total fail for both right side and left side drivers.

The signs aren't on the wrong side of the road if you "live down under" or in the UK
The merge was designed for right-hand traffic and doesn't work with left-hand traffic (the cars drive up the middle). Simply changing the signs won't make it work.

Last edited:
Found another one!

This time it's YARNish T-Intersection L2+3Si+3Sh, 09sp4 <kuid2:506208:100020:2>. The traffic light on the right should be rotated 180 degrees while the bottom-left streetlight should be rotated 90 degrees to the left.

Back