cancel

No need to contact helpdesk. Log in to Mytrainz > My Memberships. Click on the "Cancel Membership" button. Click on the confirmation button on the next page. Done.
(Hopefully if you were a member you didn't pay full price to buy TRS19).

No need to contact helpdesk. Log in to Mytrainz > My Memberships. Click on the "Cancel Membership" button. Click on the confirmation button on the next page. Done.
(Hopefully if you were a member you didn't pay full price to buy TRS19).

"Hopefully if you were a member you didn't pay full price to buy TRS19" could you explain about this thanks.

It's normally in the form of a discount code I'd say - might need to check what it is though on the Memberships page.

Shane

No mention of discount, full price!
This was the answer i got.

Good Morning[FONT=&quot]Your gold membership does include a 25% discount, and as such the TRS19 digital download would be $52.49US with this discount applied. Please note, you must place your order whilst your gold membership is active (after cancelling, it will remain active till the end of your billing cycle).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I've checked the process and there appears to be an issue in the the way the discount is applied. If you add an item to your cart prior to logging in, your code is not automatically applied.

I've got Mike looking into making the process more obvious. Meanwhile Willie I've refunded your $17.50 discount amount.

And since you're still a Gold Member until Mar 28 you can use your GOLDDISCOUNT code until them. (Actually, you haven't cancelled your membership at this point either, so if you do wish to cancel you'll need to revisit the MyMembership page).

I've checked the process and there appears to be an issue in the the way the discount is applied. If you add an item to your cart prior to logging in, your code is not automatically applied.
I've got Mike looking into making the process more obvious. Meanwhile Willie I've refunded your $17.50 discount amount.

And since you're still a Gold Member until Mar 28 you can use your GOLDDISCOUNT code until them. (Actually, you haven't cancelled your membership at this point either, so if you do wish to cancel you'll need to revisit the MyMembership page).

Tony, I too am contemplating cancelling the gold membership in favour of outright purchase. The membership I have has an anniversary date of 28th March so likely to make the switch prior to that date. My question is, will the 25% discount be applied automatically? I cannot see any discount code anywhere on the membership page.

Also does one have to 're-download' the program or simply maintain previous download from gold membership?
Thanks in anticipation of reply.

Val.

Back