Thread: GCR Locomotives

Default GCR Locomotives

I wish to tell you of my suggestions for Great Central Railway locomotives. I would like to see these locomotives on the Download Station.

Class 2 4-4-0

Class 1 4-6-0

Class 8F 4-6-0

Class 8 4-6-0

Class 8B 4-4-2

Class 11B 4-4-0

Class 11F 4-4-0

Class 8K 2-8-0 (in GCR Black Livery)

Class 9N 4-6-2T (in GCR livery)

Class 9K 4-4-2T
    Last edited by TheGreatJakeStone; March 4th, 2019 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Update

The place to go for GCR content is CamScott's site. Mostly payware but some freeware too.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatJakeStone View Post
    I wish to tell you of my suggestions
    I wish to share with you my first suggestion on how to get them there. Here you go.
    Once the first step is taken, you can get more information to help you with the process here .

Creating content will take weeks, months or even years, even with some experience. Asking for loads of new content on your first few posts / first day on the forum without even having a version of the game showing next to your name (see my other reply to another topic of yours) is not the best start and might not get you the attention / reputation you like.
    Everyone wants all the content in the world. First get the game to show, then see if you can start creating stuff; maybe others will even help you. Eventually you can get what you want, but don't expect miracles on your first posts without a game showing.

Happy Trainzing!

United States of America, California, Port Hueneme

Quote Originally Posted by Angelina965 View Post
    With an enviable fleet of main-line diesels, we are well-established, open, inclusive and friendly. Our team owns, maintains and operates locomotives, from an entirely volunteer workforce.
    A message in a bottle: We don't know where it is coming from nor what it is. Being registered may help...

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

Quote Originally Posted by llebrez View Post
    A message in a bottle: We don't know where it is coming from nor what it is. Being registered may help...
    This appears to be spam or a bot-generated message.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019: 98592