Website problem

Are you referring to downloading from the web based DLS?

If so do you have an FCT which gives you faster access?

Hey Pware! :) Yes. I confirm on my end, there seems to be a problem with the server for the DLS. And I myself am using a one year FCT. I was downloading a 500 piece chuck of assets, then noticed messages of a problem with the server when down to 183 left, less than an hour ago.

I am nowhere near my Trainz computer at the moment so I cannot test. But I would suggest raising a help desk ticket.

I've not had problems with either accessing the Forum or the DLS, or with their speed, but for the past couple of weeks viewing more than the initial page of the Gallery has become almost impossible. Prior to that even without signing in to the Gallery there was unrestricted access to viewing all the screen-shots but since, even with signing in to the Forum, My Trainz, Auran and the Gallery I'm unable to scroll down beyond that initial page. Peter

My only experience was being told my FCT had expired and to go and buy another. Knowing I had an active one with over a hundred days left to go I ignored. Late last night I logged in to check something and noticed my FCT was now actually showing again as it should.

Doug

Has any one been have problems with the site being slow or anything like that?[/QUOTE
Ever since I bought my first trainz product,years ago, I have considered this Web Site to be one of the most troublesome web site to use..Ive had a few years away from the site,and now find it harder to get round than before.(This is my own opinion,not anyone elses.) "You get what you pay for = zilch.

Back