Achievements not being updated ?

spoona555

Since upgrading from TANE, I've completed a large number of sessions in TRS19, but my achievements stats haven't changed at all.
Should they increment in TRS19 ?
If so, is there something I need to check/fix ?

Thanks !

I too have the same problem mainly when you have completed Kickstarter County 2 sessions and they don,t give you a green tick in trainz achievements. Very frustrating.

Still not working

Since upgrading from TANE, I've completed a large number of sessions in TRS19, but my achievements stats haven't changed at all.
Should they increment in TRS19 ?
If so, is there something I need to check/fix ?

Thanks !

Although this is an old enquiry I still don't think there is a fix as I have the same problem. Don't expect achievements in 2019 to update TANE ones as they are seperate. You have to start all over again, which I think is bad. I'm sur eit is not difficult to like achievements to an account and not the game version.
My achievements only seem to update driving and point changing but not passenger and cargo. I don't expect any fix to this as I have noticed many fixes seem to hang around for years or not done at all. That puts me off Trainz. Support is also lacking even in the community where some say 'You're only writing to get your name on the forum' and not offering any help at all. Of course these people must have been born experts, sadly I was not and would still like a fix to the problem. After all, I did pay good money and in a shop I could get a full return for faulty goods.

Back