TRS2019 and RailDriver?

tnl

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience getting the most out of a RailDriver with TRS2019?

I have a RailDriver but it doesn't seem to work well with TRS2019 although it's supposed to be supported "natively". Levers don't have full range it seems, and mapping levers to functions seems awkward in the config panel.
I also have an impression that TRS2019 doesn't reliably respond to my inputs on the RailDriver -- sometimes doing something, sometimes not.

I bought the RailDriver for "the other sim" currently named TS2019 and with that I use a 3d-party input driver that allows easy and full customization of all controls, and importantly, also allows calibration of the levers to adjust the movement-range.

Cheers,

--Tim

it works for me accept the light and wiper toggle switch, the others you can setup manually in trainz. i contacted raildriver with no reply, all the controls for the trains are functional.

... i assume you visited the support page for the trainz instructions and installation package: http://raildriver.com/support/trs.php ...
grtz
daveric

No to be honest I didn't realize that there was such a support page, thanks!
I thought that with support 'built in' I would find everything to use the RailDriver in TRS2019 itself.

I hope that installing this will not mess up my installation of the RailDriver for TS19.

--Tim

You will be fine and it shouldn't mess with the other sim. I use my RailDriver for both as well as Run8 and they all still work as they should individually. I had to manually change the settings for the RailDriver in the key binding options in Trainz. As with others, my wipers/lights toggles do not work properly.

Back