Login issues?

The speed they going to fix it does not surprise me.

Don't forget, it's still very early AM Monday morning in the land down under. They won't be awake for another 6 hours. :sleep: And the coffee won't kick in for another 2 hours after that! :eek:

Hey John,

Can my tracert like you did above really be this short?

Andrew

Wow. It sure can be really, really short it depends upon how close the destination is. And that's really close only two hops to their server!

I wonder if the host was moved from Texas to Pennsylvania somewhere near you.

Nice. You have a direct pipe to the DLS and login servers. :)

N3V problem, not user.

I don't see how you can claim that it is an N3V problem.

I and, it seems, many others here are not experiencing this problem at all so how is N3V discriminating against just a few users? If, as seems likely, the problem is somewhere between your computer (or more likely your ISP server) and NV3's servers (which I believe are owned by Amazon) then the cause of the problem is outside of the control of both the user and N3V.

I and, it seems, many others here are not experiencing this problem at all so how is N3V discriminating against just a few users?

Who, and where, did I or anyone say anything about N3V picking users out and blocking them and 'discriminating'? What the....

N3V problem, not user. Does not translate to discriminate.... at all... It means its a their side problem, either be ISP to N3V or ISP to ME. But I as well get one hop via Trace, and that hop goes to Texas. Seeing the other post here, I see Verizon user as well. So possibly Fios problem and auth server.

Again, nothing there about discriminate. But mmkayy.

Sorry if I was not clear, but your statement "N3V problem, not user" implied that somehow N3V was to blame (my interpretation) either intentionally or unintentionally so the obvious question was how was something at N3Vs end discriminating between users since I and others had no problem?

What does "mmkayy" mean?

Last edited:
I can report there have been some intermittent server issues over the weekend. It's working fine here currently. I suggest re-entering your password to force the server to check again immediately (I'm not even sure this would make any difference, just offering a possible fix to try).

I have just discovered today that I am having these log in problems also. I live in country Victoria, Australia.
I am not having any problems with other internet sites including looking at download station (but can't download) and these forums, and have a gold membership.
I have done an EDR.
Just tried again: got the message "unable to contact the mytrainz server"
Another try: Log in succeeded, then when attempt to start trs2019 message " unable to authorise this product" and something like "go to ../../internet". :'( Around in circles???

Very frustrating when I can't get into the game at all. :(

Last edited:
As I wrote before, you can't use a product you paid for because of the wonderful world of DRM.

Jan,

Try this using an admin command prompt or PowerShell window.

tracert 174.121.103.202

I am in Ireland and I also haven't been able to download or run TRS19 since Thursday (TANE seems OK). I sent a ticket to N3V (O Saturday), no word yet and Monday has come and gone in Brisbane.

Trace definitely shows problems (I've made a note of that handy command for future use - thanks. I'll add a copy on the ticket to N3V)

tracert 174.121.103.202

Tracing route to mail.auran.com [174.121.103.202]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms SkyRouter.Home [192.168.0.1]
2 11 ms 11 ms 11 ms lo1002.bas103.cwt.btireland.net [193.95.131.38]
3 12 ms 12 ms 11 ms bund-ether137.rt101.cwt.btireland.net [193.95.152.1]
4 12 ms 12 ms 12 ms bundle-ether29.core102.cwt.btireland.net [193.95.129.104]
5 12 ms 12 ms 12 ms hung0-1-0-0.core102.bmt.btireland.net [193.95.129.86]
6 12 ms 12 ms 12 ms bundle-ether23.br001.bmt.btireland.net [193.95.129.133]
7 12 ms 11 ms 12 ms 166-49-168-192.eu.bt.net [166.49.168.192]
8 25 ms 25 ms 25 ms 166-49-208-208.eu.bt.net [166.49.208.208]
9 25 ms 25 ms 25 ms t2c3-xe2-3-0-1.uk-lon1.eu.bt.net [166.49.237.114]
10 25 ms 25 ms 25 ms bbr02.lon01.networklayer.com [195.66.237.183]
11 26 ms 27 ms 26 ms ae5.cbs02.tg01.lon01.networklayer.com [169.45.18.16]
12 27 ms 27 ms 27 ms ae8.cbs02.eq01.lon03.networklayer.com [169.45.19.44]
13 * 37 ms 38 ms ae2.cbs02.eq01.ams02.networklayer.com [50.97.19.184]
14 * * * Request timed out.
15 * * * Request timed out.
16 * 106 ms 105 ms ae7.cbs01.eq01.wdc02.networklayer.com [50.97.17.142]
17 * * 117 ms ae1.cbs01.tl01.atl01.networklayer.com [50.97.17.165]

Peter.

Last edited:
Timeouts may be due to the server rejecting pings, not all do for security reasons and doesn't necessarily indicate a problem, although don't usually see them on networklayer IPs, failing to get to the final address does indicate a problem.

All OK here with several Networklayer timeouts on both my ISP's BT and EE4G. Using different DNS servers, pretty much the same result on both and no login issue..... yet!

I have only a single timeout in the stream, and the pings now are a lot faster than they were yesterday. There could have been an infrastructure issue causing the outages if the data had to go through a substantial reroute.

I worked for a financial insurance company that lost its connection to the outside world. There was some road work being done and a backhoe managed to rip the fibre right out of the building! Then there was the corporate pi**ing contest between the construction company, AT&T and Verizon (NY England Telephone at the time). I was 'honored' with making the phone call to the network providers and after listening to the they did it, and we take no blame schpeel, I said just fix it we don't care. It took a full day to do whatever they needed to do.

I have only a single timeout in the stream, and the pings now are a lot faster than they were yesterday. There could have been an infrastructure issue causing the outages if the data had to go through a substantial reroute.

I worked for a financial insurance company that lost its connection to the outside world. There was some road work being done and a backhoe managed to rip the fibre right out of the building! Then there was the corporate pi**ing contest between the construction company, AT&T and Verizon (NY England Telephone at the time). I was 'honored' with making the phone call to the network providers and after listening to the they did it, and we take no blame schpeel, I said just fix it we don't care. It took a full day to do whatever they needed to do.

Sounds like the issue I had with Severn Trent Water and BT, Severn Trent or rather the Cowboy Subcontractors they were using, sliced through the phone cable in the street with a pneumatic drill then just taped up the break and buried it again, I was watching out my front Window at the time, got told to "F" Off when I confronted them. Took me about ten phone calls to BT explaining it was not my phone or PC at fault but the cable had be chopped in half and cut off the whole street! Took three weeks to get the cable relaid.

Sounds like the issue I had with Severn Trent Water and BT, Severn Trent or rather the Cowboy Subcontractors they were using, sliced through the phone cable in the street with a pneumatic drill then just taped up the break and buried it again, I was watching out my front Window at the time, got told to "F" Off when I confronted them. Took me about ten phone calls to BT explaining it was not my phone or PC at fault but the cable had be chopped in half and cut off the whole street! Took three weeks to get the cable relaid.

This happens all the time and sadly the consumers, meaning you and me are the ones who wait. The corporate guys get the better treatment, meaning fixed within one day usually but not always. At another company, we lost the internet suddenly. One of my coworkers kiddingly said he download the whole thing to his server and when he disconnected everything went blank because it ran out! :D

Anyway... It turned out to be a labor dispute and someone was annoyed with management and flipped switches on the T1 cards. We lost our dual T1s for about 3-days until someone admitted to flipping switches then everything magically worked after that.

I will try to reinstall the game this upcoming weekend. I have removed TRS19 from computer. As the issues with TRS19 login was'nt enough... I'm having issues with my internet connection that comes and goes. I live far out on the countryside and we use a 4G antenna that seems to have problems that started yesterday…

I hope that both issues gets fixed this weekend.

Jan

I am in Ireland and I also haven't been able to download or run TRS19 since Thursday (TANE seems OK). I sent a ticket to N3V (O Saturday), no word yet and Monday has come and gone in Brisbane.
Peter.

My problem has now been resolved by Zec at N3V: "I have refreshed your account's permissions to ensure that our system is providing full access for TRS19".

Is anyone else still getting the

ASN6nQ.jpg

error?

Peter.

My problem has now been resolved by Zec at N3V: "I have refreshed your account's permissions to ensure that our system is providing full access for TRS19".

Is anyone else still getting the

{pic removed}

error?

Peter.

Peter,

It could be that your computer still has the old login information and therefore you can't log in.

Have you reentered your username and password in the login box?

What that will do is force the server and your computer to exchange credentials.

Back