Trainz.DE is online (replacing TrainzDepot)

-Basti-

Everyone who has been around in Trainz for a while has at some point probably heard about TrainzDepot, used some content from us or came in contact with TrainzDepot in another way. TrainzDepot has been the largest German Trainz community for about 15 years.

After a data crash, our website has been unavailable for some time, we came to the decision to implement many of the improvements we had planned for our website in the past and make a fresh new start under a new web presence - Trainz.DE.

With our web address ending in .de we want to underline our importance as the major German Trainz community. In addition to the new design, we want to get more involved in bringing you news and information about whats currently going on from all over the world of Trainz.

On our website, on Facebook and also on our YouTube channel (there's a Discord server, too).

The functionality has not changed that much. There are our forums, our filebase, a gallery module, our lexicon and more, The team is mostly the same, too.

The Trainz.DE team invites you to have a look at our new website.

Sebastian

It can't be that good, they let me back in :hehe:

Nah, seriously though, it's a brilliant job on the reconstruction.

N3V need to take note of how a modern forum should be, specially when it comes to adding screnshots to a post AND a proper user's gallery.
Well done Seb.

I'm glad to see you're up and running again and it looks really nice.

I have updated my bookmark to reflect the new website.

Back