Missing KUID.....Help!

sooline64

NBNR Nick
Hi, I hate to be one of them annoying "please help me find the kuid" people, but I can not find this one anywhere!

<kuid2:45324:4090:1>

:eek:

tia!

Hi, I hate to be one of them annoying "please help me find the kuid" people, but I can not find this one anywhere! <kuid2:45324:4090:1>
You should indicate why you think it is missing (is it a dependency of something?) and where you have already looked. Also, search for <kuid:45324:4090> as this earlier version is much more likely to be available.

It is a dependency missing on some jointed rail content. I have tried, but am not able to indicate what it is or where to find it..

Hi sooliner64

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]http://jointedrail.com/product/engine-specs/

Author norfolksouthern37, kuid2:45324:4090:3, engine specs.
[/FONT]
Joe.

It is a dependency missing on some jointed rail content. I have tried, but am not able to indicate what it is or where to find it..
What sort of JR content? The item that it is a dependency of will usually have the information you need to identify what it is, and what could be substituted. Have you looked through the JR site? What was the result when you searched for <kuid:45324:4090>?

Back