Turf fx spread over total field??

Hi All, i notice when i put some turffx on a part of my map, in driver the total map has grown full with weeds? What am i doing wrong? In surveyor is only the part i filled full with weed...

Thx for the answer, chaning zero looked like it did the trick, however i came to notice that if you add a few blocks to the route they become grassy too. Then if you delete the added block the grass stays. So I think there is some work done on the behaviour of turffx. So far useless to me..

Thx for the answer, chaning zero looked like it did the trick, however i came to notice that if you add a few blocks to the route they become grassy too. Then if you delete the added block the grass stays. So I think there is some work done on the behaviour of turffx. So far useless to me..

I got partially through a very long route I was grassing over and discovered the same thing plus other things which didn't work as intended. I had to go back to a backup, prior to grassing, and I've left it there for now. I was grassed out, to put it bluntly, and quite frustrated.

I had some great success on a small route, and decided to have a go with the bigger route, but even then it can take forever to put the grass down due to how it covers stuff we don't want covered and we have to faff around with that issue. It's good for new routes too where things can be worked around easily without disrupting what's already in place.

I agree its good with new and small routes but large I just went back to grass splines and all PBR textures overall things are really working well otherwise...wondering also what speed trees anyone recommending?, I just been using a few different broadleaf...
Dave =)

I agree its good with new and small routes but large I just went back to grass splines and all PBR textures overall things are really working well otherwise...wondering also what speed trees anyone recommending?, I just been using a few different broadleaf...
Dave =)

I use a combination of trees from McGuirel, RoysTrainz, and RMM but mostly RMM's trees.

I'm not to pleased with the PBR textures, but maybe I need to find some that look and work well. The ones I've encountered have too much jelly on them and they seem to be way out of scale no matter what I set the scaling to.

Thanks John will look those trees up and yes half the PBR are way out of scale but theyre have been a lot of newly uploaded ones on DLS I been finding that look pretty good...
Dave =)

Back