Romanian Screenshots

Fabulous screenies Udar, it makes me want to come back for a little holiday to Romania in the winter-time...:hehe:

Cheerz. ex-railwayman. :wave:

Hello Razvan100,

good news, that yesterday i've seen the new winter pack of the FMA Elevated... series. It is coming soon :hehe:

Cheers,
Sura
:wave:

razvan 100

Hi Razvan.
Could you please tell me where or when i can get this
awsome winter-route.
Tonny. ( herlev )

@Herlev The route is now available yet. It is to short now. Just give me a bit more time.

@Sura Searching on the DLS.... non-stop.

@all Thanks for the comments, I hope I can stay in this move, with beautiful screens.

Cheers,

Thanks Vendel, Just perfect for my route.

winter56.jpg

Last edited:
Buna ziua Razvan100,

you have earned to support you with my whole romanian knowledge :hehe: . Your last (rightmost) screenshot is simply perfect. All details are on place, the broken fence, the background abandoned factory and the whole atmosphere.

I think i like your landscapes very much ;)

Cheers:
Sura
:wave:

Can you support me with the rest of the High rail system reskined for winter? :D Did you see the film? There are more new landscape captures. Hope to post soon a movie from the cab of a loco, driving down the mountain.

Cheers,

Good evening Razvan100,

i thought the winter series are already uploaded to DLS :eek: . Will call Vendel. Maybe takes some time. BTW: yes, i've seen the film and liked all details. I do not want tell what was my favourite, but is related to passengers. For everyone: it is a MUST SEE...

Cheers:
Sura

Last edited:
Nice video can you please tell me what the music was and what track are you using and where can i download it
Thanks Duncan

Back