New graphics drivers - nVidia WHQL 419.17

nVidia is releasing some security updates at the moment which is a reason you should update.

Cheerio John

I reverted to 418.91 due to its (419.35) messing up TS19 mouse cursor (disappeared) :eek:. On a friends machine, I mean :hehe:.

I reverted to 418.91 due to its (419.35) messing up TS19 mouse cursor (disappeared) :eek:. On a friends machine, I mean :hehe:.

I had 418.91 consistently crash my G-sync monitor by the signal going to it being out of the range of my g-sync monitor DisplayPort connection, i had to unplug the monitor and plug it back in every time this happened. My dvi connected secondary monitor never had this happen.
It would happen with some websites that enable html5 video randomly. Also would happen with some games mid-game randomly.
Stopped happening with 419.17.

This shows the echo chamber that the rich and rich companies now have. A.k.a too much money / monopolies / lack of consumer protection.
They stopped using testing firms that have thousands of computers set up to test for these exact problems.

Now WE are their testing firm, and we don't even get paid, or get a discount for the hardware / software.

Last edited:
Back