Windows 10 update Feb 2019 - anything significant?

Windows 10 updated on my PC last night. Is there anything significantly new and good (or new and bad) that we should be aware of?

Edition: Windows 10 Home
Version: 1809
Build: 17763.316

Thanks Malcolm, I appreciate the quick answer. I have come to dread these big updates because they force me to re-activate my 3DS Maxes and I usually see no tangible improvements in the OS.

~ Deane

In what way? I haven't noticed any differences so far.

I have a Windows 10, i7 laptop, that has an Intel video chip, and a secondary GeForce GPU. Since the video card update i now have an Alt-Z overlay that pops up (and works) when I start Trainz, the performance is better I believe, and I get a tray program that shows me what's going on. In the installation it talks about some kind of RTX teasers. See the screenshots below.

GeForce Update 2019 02 3.jpg

GeForce Update 2019 02 1.jpg

GeForce Update 2019 02 2.jpg

Geforce Experience is nothing to do with Microsoft, it gets installed with your Nvidia Driver updates unless you deselect it.

Geforce Experience is nothing to do with Microsoft, it gets installed with your Nvidia Driver updates unless you deselect it.

Sorry, was just commeting on the and/or ...

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmorris View Post
Windows 10 seems to run better after the Feb 2019 update and/or GeForce video card update (418.81).

To me nothing seems different with Windows 10 update, but the GeForce update did change stuff.

Back