Blue Mountain & Reading route

rwk

I might make a BM&R route circa 1980’s of the original route from Temple to South Hamburg, about 14 miles from the mainline junction (Conrail, now NS) to South Hamburg Yard. 13 miles from Temple station to South Hamburg station. This is a portion of an ex-PRR line that once competed with the Reading between Philly and Pottsville. I already have a dem I made of the route. For the Temple station there is one on the DLS but very basic, and the station textures aren’t entirely correct but it will do, and South Hamburg station I reskinned one, I think Silverton station from the DLS. I will also have most of the BM&R’s excursion equipment in this route, the T-1 4-8-4 and coaches are by K&L Trainz, and 1980’s #425 from an external site which is a mod of a Ben Neal loco that was modified to have a high headlight. Undecorated CF7 diesel by davesnow reskinned into BM&R by me. BM&R switchers from the Erecting Hall, they were pulled a while back but if you go to the new releases page on wayback around Sept 2017 there should be a working link. And the PRR E-8’s from the DLS, but with a different skin from a different PRR E-8 that looks closer.

Back