Mojave sub division reviews

simont

I'm playing TRS 14 new era and I am thinking of buying the Mojave sub division ($39). I was wondering if anyone has bought this layout and what they think of it. Money is tight right now but I can squeeze out one layout. Is this a good layout to make long trains and do some shunting. Do people find thatwhen they buy these layouts their asset libraries increase? Sorry for the dumb question, but I have never purchased a route before.

If anyone has screenshots of this route I would love to see them!

thank you

The route is quite substantial, meaning it's a very long one which can give you many hours of running. There are some industries that can be switched, and you can create new sessions and modify existing ones to give your self repeatable activity.

There are a lot of good assets included, which you can add to your own routes. The JR MS-series Searchlight signals, for example are very well done and work well all over.

Sorry I don't have any screen shots of this route, but I have driven it many times and it's one of my favorites, which was once included with TS12, but updated to work in T:ANE and of course will work in TRS19.

The Mojave Sub was originally a built-in route with TS12, so T:ANE owners who also had TS12 were able to purchase the route that was upgraded to T:ANE standards for a considerable discount.
Suggest check your old emails from N3V for such an offer...
It is an excellent route, with superb fidelity to the actual terrain in the Tehachapi region. (Check it out against Google Earth Images and copious historic YouTube videos of the line...)
Comes with some great assets (as JCitron mentions above) and can provide many hours of gameplay enjoyment.
Superb basis for creating your own sessions.
It has transferred to TRS19 quite well (for those who owned the T:ANE version) and remains one of my favourite US routes.
Recommended!

Back