Road height is plain blardy weird

Relick

When I place track and X-ing at vertex height and then place a road (any road) the road will dip below the terrain level for short distance then come back up to vertex height. How in the name of the scared saints do I solve this issue?
The issue is there no matter what X-ing I use or no matter what road I use, except when using road "Road2l". However "Road2l" is then constantly above the terrain height.
These issues really detract the visual aspects of TRS19.
The eye candy is eye grit.
Any help would be appreciated.

When I place track and X-ing at vertex height and then place a road (any road) the road will dip below the terrain level for short distance then come back up to vertex height. How in the name of the scared saints do I solve this issue?
The issue is there no matter what X-ing I use or no matter what road I use, except when using road "Road2l". However "Road2l" is then constantly above the terrain height.
These issues really detract the visual aspects of TRS19.
The eye candy is eye grit.
Any help would be appreciated.

Hey mate, I guess it all depends on what rail crossing and what roads you might use.

Check out,....
<kuid2:60723:1245:1> NSW 2 Track Level Crossing
<kuid2:61119:955555:1> NSW Highway 1

When you look at the crossing from the side, both the road and sloping crossing meet perfectly. Gotta try the Aussie stuff mate!
road-crossing.jpg

Cheers
Roy

EDIT: PS: There's a single track crossing to go with it too.

Back