Problem with Bati Lumber Mill

dynajet

I downloaded Bati Lumber Mill <kuid:50722:25093> .I have a problem doing a pickup of woodchips. The lumber and logs work fine. If I nav to the mill for woodchip pickup the consist slows but no woodchips are loaded. I have double checked that the car being used will load woodchips <kuid:-3:10002>.

Any ideas of what the problem is?

Thanks, dynajet

Always been like that. What I do is place a track marker at the woodchip load and use Instant load.
Cheers, Mike

Last edited:
I downloaded Bati Lumber Mill <kuid:50722:25093> .I have a problem doing a pickup of woodchips. The lumber and logs work fine. If I nav to the mill for woodchip pickup the consist slows but no woodchips are loaded.

Woodchip loading has been disabled in the script. You need to change this:

Code:
if (triggerName == "trig1" or triggerName=="trig2" or triggerName=="trig3" or triggerName=="trig8" or triggerName=="trig5" or triggerName=="trig6" or triggerName=="trig7")

to this:

Code:
if (triggerName == "trig1" or triggerName=="trig2" or triggerName=="trig3" or triggerName=="trig4" or triggerName=="trig5" or triggerName=="trig6" or triggerName=="trig7" or triggerName=="trig8")
It will then load automatically when the wagon stops under the loader. To load on the run would require more extensive changes. Note that there might have been a reason for disabling woodchip loading.

Woodchip loading has been disabled in the script. You need to change this:

Code:
if (triggerName == "trig1" or triggerName=="trig2" or triggerName=="trig3" or triggerName=="trig8" or triggerName=="trig5" or triggerName=="trig6" or triggerName=="trig7")

to this:

Code:
if (triggerName == "trig1" or triggerName=="trig2" or triggerName=="trig3" or triggerName=="trig4" or triggerName=="trig5" or triggerName=="trig6" or triggerName=="trig7" or triggerName=="trig8")
It will then load automatically when the wagon stops under the loader. To load on the run would require more extensive changes. Note that there might have been a reason for disabling woodchip loading.

SailorDan, thanks for your help.

I'll try and find the script and make the edit.

SailoeDan,

I found the script for Bati Lumber Mill and it has a file extension of .gs. What software do you use to open and edit the script? This is new to me.

Thanks,
dynajet

I'm using a Mac system but I also have a Windows system. Both will not open the file. I then changed the .gs extension to .txt and I was able to open it on my Mac. I'm going to make the change that SailorDan suggested and see what happens.

Thanks

In Windows if you right click on the file and select open with and then select notepad it will open. I do this all the time. One further point is that .gse files are encrypted and cannot be opened.

Hello,
On a Mac you can use any compatible app to open any file by right clicking on the file and selecting "open with." Preview, Pages, and other apps will open txt files file. When you save be sure to save as a .txt file. By the way, you can set files to open in any app. On Mac, select the file (click it once to highlight it), "CMD I" to "get info", Set "Open with" to "Preview.app" (or app of your choice) - make this true for all apps by hitting the "Change All" button. That will set all .txt files to be opened by Preview by default.

Back