Problem with Locked Settle & Carlisle DLC that I'd like to fix

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
So I got the Settle & Carlisle content as part of the Silver Class Membership promotion. There's a big problem with it that annoys me every time I drive a session, yet I can't do anything about it because I got it as DLC, so it's locked: The annoying red boxes, which means there are missing dependencies, are scattered all over the route. However, because the routes are locked, I can't open the route and select the 'Delete Missing Assets' feature to remove those boxes. Hence my problem. CM shows that they're not missing any dependencies, so I don't know what's going on. Not only do I want to get rid of those boxes, I would like to replace the tracks with LieLestoSbrat's LRW procedural tracks, disable the traffic, and replace the default switch levers with more prototypical ones. Can anyone help me with solving this problem?

If you have the 2009 version, it can be given a new KUID brought into TANE and edited.

settle3.jpg

All the new assets show up in the old version in TANE.

The 2009 version still available from JustTrains.

Also works with Mojave

Harold

Last edited:
Turn off the red boxes: Main Menu > Settings > General Settings > Show missing assets. Un-tick this box.

There are other S & C issues

Have just run "Thames Clyde" Express (A3) session in TRS19 and would suggest that this session (and probably all the other S&C sessions) requires some serious inspection and remedial work before the route can be claimed to be TRS19 compliant.

Most of the tunnels are out of the original alignment with significant holes around the tunnel portals - one is positioned about a scale 10 metres above track level!

Have read somewhere there are issues about scenic element alignments in the transition from T:ANE to TRS19. Is this correct and is this an example of same?

Pitmilly

Back