Question regarding scale - Can I change from H.O. to a different one?

SHOPlanB

Before I ask my question, I have to say that after a long enough break partially by choice and partially not by choice from Trainz, I came back from the perfect time to see 2019 out and of course, the first thing I thought was "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!" and I am SOOOOOO GLAD I did! To the devs, you guys really hit it big!!! I absolutely LOVE IT!! Now, my question, When I started my route I chose without giving it much thought HO gauge I believe. After using some of the new turf FX textures on the smallest scale, I'm realizing that the scale I chose is ummmm....tiny vs. the texture scale. I can attach screen shots, but I figured I'd ask first and then if needed, add a screen shot of textures against trains. Grass looks fine, but asphalt with cracks (its a PBR and I cant remember more than that off the top of my head).
Thanks in advanced!

Disregard as problem has successfully been identified as P.E.B.C.A.K.

:/

Last edited:
OP was referring to the scale of textures, which can be altered by the user during application in Surveyor edit mode using the scale and radius tools/ dials.
Seems he rediscovered the controls in the meantime! Lovely to see the tech support P.E.B.C.A.K acronym revived. (Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard) :)

Last edited:
Back