How can I post a Short 30 Sec Video

blueodessey

Good day,

I need a little direction on this, I have a short MOW Railroad 30 Sec video I would like to share with you all......It's in MP4 format, and I use

https://imgur.com/ for my picture posts, and I would like to use it for Videos too, however from what I see, it only allows posting to their site for the world too see?

There is nothing posted to do with Trains, so my thinking is there must be a better way to do this......?

Could you suggest something that would be a better option...........

Update to comment above....

Shane thanks and that would be perfect.

I'll give it a go then..... ��

Last edited:
If you're OK using Youtube that has an option to post an unlisted video - that's only accessible using the provided link. I haven't seen a way of doing it on Imgur yet due to the way the site works.

Shane

You can also create a free account on Vimeo.com to post video. It allows embedding also via the video embed tool on the forums here I believe. The free account is very limited in weekly uploads though. Once your video is on youtube or vimeo click the video icon next to the insert picture icon when you make your post to "insert video."

You can also create a free account on Vimeo.com to post video. It allows embedding also via the video embed tool on the forums here I believe. The free account is very limited in weekly uploads though. Once your video is on youtube or vimeo click the video icon next to the insert picture icon when you make your post to "insert video."

:) Much appreciated sir, I'll check it out too,

I wouldn't use it much, I mostly do Pictures on my Thread but for some specific items of interest it would be a great tool to have when needed. :D

Back