Content Manager -Downloading problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenGreen

I seem to have a problem downloading anything from the Download station. I have this problem with TS12 49922, TS12 61388 and TANE SP2. Everything was okay on Tuesday and I only noticed the problem this afternoon when trying to download Pitkin's Instantunloadatfocus and instantloadatfocus which are build 3.5. I can use all 3 versions to run sessions and I can use all three versions of Content Manager they all start up and confirm my username and password.
This would suggest that there is a problem with my Norton or the Firewall but I have not changed anything and have checked that the entire drive on which my Trainz are installed is excluded. The strange thing is that CM tries to download but then highlights the item in red and states there is an unknown error with the item.
Any help would be appreciated.

Ken

Its not just you and it is not restricted to TS12 or TANE as TRS19 downloads are getting the same message. There appears to be a problem with the DLS. It has been reported (according to posts in the DLS thread)

Using T:ANE for over a year.

T:ANE - Trainz Settings - Internet tab - Account section indicates MyTrainz login succeeded, username and password are correct.

On the T:ANE - Content Manager - attemped to download something
From the Task Complete window
Searching asset 'Corn Stook'
Downloading 'kuid_133671_20513.cdp'
Unable to download asset. Please check your MyTrainz login details
Complete

T:ANE - Trainz Settings - Internet tab - Account section - First Class Ticket status section reflects FCT 363 days left

Please help.

Using T:ANE for over a year.

T:ANE - Trainz Settings - Internet tab - Account section indicates MyTrainz login succeeded, username and password are correct.

On the T:ANE - Content Manager - attemped to download something
From the Task Complete window
Searching asset 'Corn Stook'
Downloading 'kuid_133671_20513.cdp'
Unable to download asset. Please check your MyTrainz login details
Complete

T:ANE - Trainz Settings - Internet tab - Account section - First Class Ticket status section reflects FCT 363 days left

Please help.

Welcome to the forums.

The posts above yours may help answer your query/problem as it's an issue at N3V's end.

Shane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back