canceling membership: installed payware = not active

I deleted the installed-payware-not-active Frecciarossa package, followed by an extended database repair. The package was then not-installed-payware-not-active.

Regards
Swordfish

@ swordfish: go to "userdata"folder in explorer ... if you don't know (anymore) where to find : goto "trainz settings" in the launcher, under tab "install" you find your "local data folder" ...
go in explorer to this folder and find there folder "packages" ... there you delete the concerning sc or tdd folder ... here you might find the id you need for the concerning dlc pack ..
your "frecciarossa" package is not (yet) mentioned there, so i advice you to make a ticket at the helpdesk for the exact id ... or you may try to find the package by date of installation ...
good luck
daveric

and finally ... i had no more "missing dependencies' in the aforementioned routes

although i smiled with the brexit-jokes

So did I ! The shoe fit.
hahaha

I'm sorry you're having to waste so much time on this....another problem that shouldn't have been there to begin with.
Payware is fine.....but keep it separate ! Ever been on hold for an hour to cancel something and then they hang up on you ?
Too much of that going on these days.

So did I ! The shoe fit.

You now need to check for missing dependencies, as removing the payware items has likely removed items that were previously installed from the DLS. Also, check for sessions that are built-in and missing dependencies - the packages included built-in items as well as payware, and those built-ins are now disabled.

Back