port zyd: distortion in surveyor

zsuda

gemmipickin'gimmepiggy
.. i wanted to edit my favorite scenery-view: the volvo factory in port zyd from philskene ..
when i entered surveyor, i became a distortion like an old television with an unbalanced antenna ... sparkling textures and water in black & white
in driver everything is normal ... (i just have to lift those two sunken dumpers in the background ..)
after cloning (in surveyor) i deleted some boards and added new ones ... as you see in pic 2 the boards are sparkling too
some database repairs and several restarts (route restart - game restart - pc restart - toilet visiting - night sleepover) didn't solve the problem ...

- did someone also have this experience ?
- do i report this as a bug ?
- do i have to submit a ticket at the helpdesk ?
surveyor-error.jpg
surveyor-error.jpg

port-zyd-by-philskene.jpg

Yep. When I installed the layout a couple of weeks ago I saw exactly the same. It's almost as if N3V had somehow imposed upon us the introduction to "The Outer Limits":

That's one of the reasons (the other is that the layouts don't look too good in TRS19) why I've gone ahead and updated my DLC to TRS19 standards, here:

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...is-TRS19-DLC-update-into-the-quot-system-quot

and here:

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?150980-Just-need-to-find-out-how-to-feed-this-in

I've fed both into the "system". So an update might be available soon, though "soon" might be measured in either glacial or geological time. Seriously, I suspect that the N3V team is extremely busy at the moment and struggling. I'm sure they will do their best, as they always do. Have a little patience.

At the moment I'm updating the third DLC layout, the Bidye Traction.

Phil

Last edited:
.. thankz phill .. i did already see / read your updates and glad with it .. knowing it gives me more patience ..
grtz
daveric

Shimmering of Track in TRS19 observed too.

:D I had some sparkling Tracks issue on some other Routes,

I suspect Trainz TRS19 and/or Graphics issue too. And just the last night NVIDIA has sent another Video Card Driver Update for my 1050 Card I'm running, interesting enough, this is my 3 or 4th Video Card driver update from NVIDIA......So far my Video Card is working OK, but I do see some things in Trainz, like the shimmering of certain assets in TRS19, I would think however that is more to do with TRS19 as I don't observe this issue in any of my other programs or Graphic operations like Photo Editing etc..........Hope that helps......

Also MSGSapper mentioned some shimmering issues with Track Assets if I remember correctly a few weeks back?

Back