Is there a way to specify the trailers by markings for TOFC cars for loading?

JonMyrlennBailey

Can I customize semitrailers by specific carrier livery?

Can I assign UPS trailers to certain cars?

Can I load Schneider National, Evergreen or JB Hunt on specific other cars?

What I have been doing in the past was using the Instant Load commands to load the cars and Instant Unload repeatedly until I got the desired mix of different trailers by markings that I liked.

I have never been able to pick and choose specific trailer brands one by one per car for loading.

It seems that getting trailers by certain markings is a random thing.

What I have been doing in the past was using the Instant Load commands to load the cars and Instant Unload repeatedly until I got the desired mix of different trailers by markings that I liked.

I have never been able to pick and choose specific trailer brands one by one per car for loading.

Yes

by making

balking switches

ai bad

game dumb

In surveyor, you need to specify the loads for each particular car.

In driver, you can use my InstantLoadAtFocus command to specify the load for each car. Obviously, it takes awhile for a lot of cars, Or, you can just specify one load type for each car, and them instant load will do that.

Back