CR EMD GP40-2 (Conrail Value Pack)

surfcandy

Purchased the Conrail Value Pack and having trouble installing (if even possible) the [FONT=Roboto, sans-serif]EMD GP40-2. I have managed to get the other Locomotives in the pack to work in Trainz 2019 and TANE. If the other Locomotives are of similar design and quality why is this particular engine not playing nicely?[/FONT]

Purchased the Conrail Value Pack and having trouble installing (if even possible) the EMD GP40-2. I have managed to get the other Locomotives in the pack to work in Trainz 2019 and TANE. If the other Locomotives are of similar design and quality why is this particular engine not playing nicely?

What's wrong with the locomotive?

mPVLevb.png

It won't be written into the simulation and has a few errors that are the same errors in both Trainz 2019 and TANE. The other Locomotives in the pack were able to be written in except the Conrail EMD GP40-2.

Last edited:
Is this a third-party package from Jointed Rail, or is this from N3V's DLC server?

If it's from Jointed Rail, the errors are easy to fix.

In Content Manager:

Right-click on the faulty asset and choose open Config.txt file.

(This will open the config file in Notepad).

Search for the line texture-kuid '_' and delete it. (You can also select on line and then use Replace and replace with a space to delete the line. This is actually faster!).

Repete for all instances of that line.

Save the config.txt file.
Close Notepad

Back in Content Manager...
Right-click on the asset and choose Submit.

The asset will now be error free.

Is this a third-party package from Jointed Rail, or is this from N3V's DLC server?

If it's from Jointed Rail, the errors are easy to fix.

In Content Manager:

Right-click on the faulty asset and choose open Config.txt file.

(This will open the config file in Notepad).

Search for the line texture-kuid '_' and delete it. (You can also select on line and then use Replace and replace with a space to delete the line. This is actually faster!).

Repete for all instances of that line.

Save the config.txt file.
Close Notepad

Back in Content Manager...
Right-click on the asset and choose Submit.

The asset will now be error free.

You're correct John and thanks so very much!

Awe, your'e welcome. I'm glad I could help. :)

I had the same problem when I brought those locomotives into T:ANE from TS12 a number of years ago.

Back